Loving the Family of Christ
March 1-3, 2019: Please Join Us!
Join us as we consider the time-tested truths and practices that unite the family of Christ. In the face of many divisions, our unity in Christ will shine as a powerful testimony of God’s work!
“I don’t know how many pastors plant a church and make it 25 years, but I know I am unbelievably privileged and blessed to be in that tribe.”
Friday, March 1
- 6:30 p.m. Why you should love the Church (Brian Borgman)
- 7:30 p.m. Key Aspects of the Nature of the Church (Bruce Ware)
Saturday, March 2
- 9:00 a.m. The True Identity of God’s People: United in Christ (Bruce Ware)
- 10:30 a.m. Why is Church Unity Important? (Joel Beeke)
- Noon Q & A Panel (Lunch Provided)
Sunday, March 3
- 9:00 a.m. Why are Church Prayer Meetings Important? (Joel Beeke)
- 10:30 a.m. Why is Biblical Friendship in the Church Important (Joel Beeke)
- 1:15 p.m. The True Identity of God’s People: Reconciled to God and to One Another (Bruce Ware)
If you’re coming from out of town, we’ve put together a partial list of local hotels and motels. Learn more about lodging
Are you interested in our past conferences? You can find our complete archive on SermonAudio.