Please Join Us!
Come and learn about the wisdom and Biblical insight offered to us by our spiritual forefathers.
Dr. Joel R. Beeke is president and professor of systematic theology and homiletics at Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary and pastor of the Heritage Netherlands Reformed Congregation in Grand Rapids, MI. He has authored books on the family, marriage, parenting, the devotional life and man books on the Puritans, such as A Puritan Theology: Doctrine for Life and Meet the Puritans.
Friday, March 2
- 7:00 p.m. The Puritans on Marriage
Saturday, March 3
- Women’s Session 8:30 a.m. Common and Uncommon Kindness by Mary Beeke
- 10:00 a.m. The Puritans on Child-Rearing
- 11:15 a.m. The Puritans on Family Worship
- 12:15 p.m. Q & A (Lunch Provided)
Sunday, March 4
- 9:00 a.m. Why and How to Read the Puritans
- 10:30 a.m. The Only Way to Live and Die (Phil. 1:21)
- 1:15 p.m. “It Is Well!”: Future, Present, and Past (2 Kings 4:26)
If you’re coming from out of town, we’ve put together a partial list of local hotels and motels. Learn more about lodging
Are you interested in our past conferences? You can find our complete archive on SermonAudio.